FM23 organizers grant scholarships for (doctoral) students and young researchers to support their participation at the FM Conference in Lübeck. The scholarship is realized as a free registration for the whole Conference Week.
Preference will be given to students
- from countries where access to travel funds is difficult
- being an author or a co-author of a paper at one of the event of the FM23 week.
The deadline for application is January 1st, 2023. The number of scholarships is limited. Applicants are required to submit short application (max. 1 page) containing:
- your name, affiliation, your e-mail address,
- the name and e-mail address of your supervisor,
- in case you have a paper accepted to one of the FM week events, its title and whether you will be presenting the paper yourself or not,
- indication what events you are going to attend during FM week,
- a short explanation of the reason(s) why funding is required, indicating whether your university is providing any funding for your trip and to what extent, and any specific information useful for assessing your case.
Please be considerate, the stipends are meant to enable everyone to come to the conference when their participation is endangered by financial inequalities.
To apply, please send your application with the subject „FM23 Scholarship“ to:
If your application is accepted, you will receive information needed for free registration. If your application is rejected, you will be able to register at the early-deadline rate until the late deadline. The applicants will be notified not later that on January 15th 2023.